Salming Distance women running shoes - Senior
Allow yourself the pleasure of covering long distances with Salming's best selling natural running shoe. With great durability and a 5 mm heel to toe drop, this shoe is designed to help you overcome both long distances and hard surfaces.
Let your feet experience the light, natural feeling - even on long distances!
- The distance from heel to the ball of foot (62% of the shoe) has been designed with extra stability, which ends in the so-called "ballet" line, a 75° angle. This feature assures that the shoe bends in exactly the right places, stimulating the foot's natural lateral and forward movements.
- Provides responsiveness without being overly supportive. It is appropriately placed to generate maximal running efficiency.
- Converting mile after mile calls for a combination of comfort and durability. Accordingly, our shoes designed to function in more rugged environments utilize a 3 layer upper construction.
- Heel to toe drop of 5 mm sets up a natural running posture, allowing a correct lean throughout the stride.
- Outer sole is made from a combination of real rubber in the heel section and light weight blown rubber in the mid and forefoot.