Salming EnRoute! If there is a shoe for everyone - EnRoute is it!
The development process of the enRoute has been based on Salming natural Running Suport system which facilitates for every runner to find and stay in their natural running stride. We've been aimimg for an icon - a Salming Running Shoe that would stand the test of tme, a shoe that you could run no matter what foot strike or running form.
- The toe box is more roomy than on Distance in order to provide a possibility for the fore foot to expand properly in tha landing phase.
- The TGS62/75 allow the shoe to flex in correlation with the foots moving pattern making it biomechanically optional.
- The material in the midsole is a newly developed compound named RECOIL™ which absorbs negative impact forces and releases a higher rebound energy effect in the toe off phase.
- A two layer upper construction including the Exo Skeleton, adds durable abilities while keeping the weight at a minimum.
- The Exo Skeleton design stabilizes the foot in lateral movements and releives pressure at the MTP joints.
- Torsion Efficiency Unit™ provides responsiveness without being overly supportive. It is appropriately placed to generate maximal running efficiency.