Salming Trail T2 women running shoes - Senior
Head for the woods and explore the rugged outdoors with our latest version of the Salming Trail - T2. This extremely versatile and lightweight trail shoe features some of our latest innovations allowing you to perform at your very best even on the most technical terrain.
T2 has a new outsole compound which significantly improves grip in wet conditions. The RocShield protective area provides needed side shielding, while the dynamic outer sole features a high grip non-slip lug pattern made from our most durable rubber compound. Dig into any terrain with the light, technical and reactive Salming Trail T2!
- RocShield area is protecting the shoe from sharp rocks and branches thus both increasing the durability of the shoe and adding confidence to the runner.
- The drop is 5 mm (The difference in height between center heel and center fore foot) in order to facilitate a good posture and minimise the risk of twisting your ankles.
- The distance from heel to the ball of foot (62% of the shoe) has been designed with extra stability, which ends in the so-called "ballet" line, a 75° angle. This feature assures that the shoe bends in exactly the right places, stimulating the foot's natural lateral and forward movements.
- A lightweight outer sole made from the most durable rubber compound features a non-slip "lug" geometry providing supreme ground grip confidence no matter how technical the terrain or conditions are.
- The Exo Skeleton design stabilizes the foot in lateral movements and relieves pressure at the MTP joints. This part of the design construction eliminates friction and reduces the impact of the side forces in the soft parts of the foot, especially underneath the forefoot.